|Happy New Year
||[Jan. 1st, 2016|02:56 pm]
2015 has been swell, it was a really great year for me. Here are some milestones that I have been working on:|
1) Spending more time with the family.
This included cycling sessions with my dad and also eating together with the family more often.
2) Keeping fit
For the most part of 2015, I've been actively exercising and watching what I consume. However it's starting to go downhill.
3) Church life and the Christian life
Spiritually I think I have come a long way. God has been real in my life and He is working through some of my amazing friends. It's been great, really.
4) Working life
Wow, this is the hardest aspect of life so far. I have had several run-ins with my colleagues and it wasn't the most pleasant experience. In any case, it's really difficult to be spiritual in the workplace. I find it hard to be excellent in my work too. Sometimes pride gets in the way and that hinders me from being loving. However I had the chance to travel to Thailand, Myanmmar, Vietnam, France and the UK while working so that's really the most memorable part of work for me.
An eventful year of meet-ups and gatherings. Had the chance to meet up with long-lost friends from CCPS and SAC! Ongoing friendships have also been further strengthened. I am really greatful for all these wonderful souls who have been placed around me.
For 2016, I hope to:
1) Continue to read my Bible, pray, go to church and talk to church people
2) See my workplace as a mission field, treating everyone as someone who needs the Lord
3) Love those around me more and more
4) Be healthy and lose more weight (~5kg)
5) Continually remember to be thankful and contented
6) Spend more time with the family